How We Do It
Our expertise in software architecture ranges from desktop and client/server applications to highly scalable web applications and complex enterprise systems. Our technical expertise includes:
.NET Web & Desktop:
- Desktop frontend: Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Forms, Infragistics controls, DevExpress
- Backend/server side: ASP.NET MVC 2/3/4, ASP.NET Web Forms, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Structure Map, Memcached, Web Services, ORM Frameworks (NHibernate, Fluent NHibernate, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL)
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, SQLite, MySQL
- Others: NUnit, log4Net
- Java EE & SE
- C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, VB.NET, Managed C++
- Linq, IIS, Silverlight
- ADO.NET, NHibernate, Entity Framework
- .NET Web Services, Web Services Enhancements, Web API
- Web/frontend: HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Compass, ExtJS, Sencha Touch
- Mobile Development
- Manual & Automated Testing and Data Migrations
Open Source Platforms
- Microsoft Azure
- Office 365
- Best Technology & Best Price: Our teams span multiple jurisdictions and technologies and all work on a project-by-project basis. This means that we have low overheads and our clients do not pay for big city premises with big city rents.
We protect our clients’ resources and help them make smart investments by offering excellent services at an accessible price.
- Clients First: What is the right thing for the client? We do not pad out our projects with extraneous hours, meetings, features and functionality that the client does not need with technology that is unsuitable for business requirements.
Clients are our priority and this to us is our core value. We take care of our clients’ investments and provide a complete and dedicated consultancy throughout their project.
- Drive Business Value: We work with our clients to understand what the business outcomes should be. We map software requirements to business outcomes.
We understand the importance of measuring results in order to determine the success of a specific project; therefore we measure our results in order to show our clients that the goals initially established were achieved.
- Client Ownership: We work in an agile manner where our clients see, test and sign off on progress in real time. There are no surprises for our clients. We value our clients’ time, schedules and respect their deadlines.
- Transparency and Integrity: Our clients are fully informed as to our processes, fees and project hours. We keep projects very transparent to our clients. Our clients value our transparency and it is one of our key differentiators.
- Professionalism in everything we do: We consistently provide highly responsive service. Our team is comprised of very talented professionals who also share our core values. This professionalism is evident in all of our projects.
- Relationships over short term profits: We focus on the long term and the short term takes care of itself. We like to keep our clients happy and work in establishing long-term relationships with the companies that we work for.